|qPCR Solutions by Analytik Jena|
|Analytik Jena is dedicated to empower
Life Science scientists around
the world to achieve their goals more easily. The company provides lab
solutions for the whole workflow. From Kits to highly sophisticated
instruments and data handling software, all parts work in concert with
each other. Our goal: Best results and simplicity for lab scientists. Analytik
Jena’s qPCR solutions follow these principles as well. High sensitivity
kits coupled with leading qPCR thermal cyclers, intelligent lab
automation devices and software propel your lab to the next level. Find
out how you can simplify your qPCR workflow.
qTOWER3 Thermal Cyclers – Your Way of qPCR
With the qTOWER3 family, Analytik Jena introduces the next step in qPCR technology. Our qPCR thermal cyclers are designed to give you maximum flexibility for nearly all qPCR applications.
- Highest reproducibility of results on the qPCR market
- Easily adjustable for new applications due to flexible filter configuration
- Simplicity in control and handling
- Intuitive data handling
qTOWER3 Technology – Where Simplicity Meets Industry Leading Innovations
qTOWER3 systems offer a variety of industry leading innovations:
- Optimal excitation and detection thanks to patented fiber optic shuttle system
- Outstanding temperature homogeneity of ± 0,15°C
- Fast scan times of 6 sec per sample
- Heating rates of 8 °C/sec and cooling rates of 6 °C/sec
- Freely configurable filters, depending on application: intercalating dyes and hydrolysis and hybridization (FRET) probes as well as protein-binding dyes
- Easily adjustable for new applications
- Innovative controls and intelligent software tools to accelerate and simplify your results
qTOWER3 Family – The Right System for You
Analytik Jena offers different versions of the qTOWER3 system depending on your requirements.
|Kits – High Sensitivity for Your Workflow
Discover our comprehensive range of kits for nucleic acid isolation as well as other consumables for qPCR.
|Real-Time PCR: Master Mixes
• innuMIX qPCR MasterMix Probe
• innuDRY qPCR MasterMix Probe (lyophilized)
• innuMIX qPCR SyGreen Sensitive
• innuMIX qPCR DSGreen Standard
Liquid Handling & Automation – Automate Your qPCR Workflow
Analytik Jena offers a variety of liquid handling solutions for qPCR and other applications. These easy to handle and affordable benchtop automation systems are perfect for all pipetting routines. These systems are designed with a small footprint and can be used in every lab.
• CyBio® SELMA
• CyBio® FeliX
• CyBio® Well Family
© 2018 www.gene-quantification.com